? ??????????????Love Cures All? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (9 Ratings)??734 Grabs Today. 9959 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Paisley Star? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (12 Ratings)??734 Grabs Today. 9030 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 26, 2010

A Somewhat Awkward Introduction


So…how does one go about beginning their blog exactly? By jumping right into a random topic that’s on their mind? Or with an introduction?
Well. I suppose an introduction would make sense. All right then.
Why, hello there! My name is Lauren, last name omitted ;). I’m 17 years old, almost, almost done with the torture that is high school. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! *sigh* I live in a tiny little town where the places to be are Wal-Mart and Eat’n Park. No joke. Its fun times.
My current ambitions in life? Well, first of all, pass advanced bio (and yes, that is harder than it sounds). Simply get out of high school, squealing with joy as I go. And after that? Who knows? I’m one of the few people in my grade who have no desire to go to college *gasp*. Yes, that’s right. No desire to go to college. I’m still looking forward to the little meeting I have to have with the guidance counselor about my senior schedule, and watching her face as I tell her this lovely piece of information. Hehehehee
Ok. So. Why a blog, you may ask? Actually, I’m not all that sure. They’re cute. And I really enjoyed picking out a background and all of that snazzy stuff…heh heh. No, but really. I’m starting a blog because I constantly have these random moments of like, superbly deep thoughts, which I wouldn’t mind sharing with a few people here and there.
Ha. So you remember that Facebook note, the 25 Things note, that like, everyone who has a Facebook did? Yeah. Its not a bad way to share some subtle, random little bits of getting-to-know-someone-ness. So what better way to officially kick off a start to this lovely little blog?
Well, here goes. Oh, and btw. I’m only going up to 15. Ha.
1. Hmmm, let me think…ok. So. Random fact #1: all I drink is water. It's quite literally all I drink.
2. Because of my 7th and 8th grade science teacher, I refuse to drink the last half inch of liquid that’s left in the bottle of soda, water, whatever.
3. I am constantly singing. All the time. While I’m walking up the stairs, drying my hair, walking to the kitchen, sitting on the computer. Ha. Its kindof this neverending thing. Shockingly, no one in my family seems to care. Hmmm.
4. I despise texting. Which pretty much makes me some sort of traitor I’m sure to my fellow teenagers. I just do not understand how people have relationships that consist of texting. No actual talking, no interaction, just texting. And just in general, its time consuming. What would take 30 seconds to discuss, ends up taking 10 minutes. Ridiculous.
5. I eat my m&m’s one color at a time :D
6. To say that I have no insight, and that I’m unable to understand things that are deep and thoughtful, is basically one of THE biggest insults you could send my way. And yes, indeed, this has happened. All too recently. Oh the anger….ha.
7. In fact, I have probably at least 15 notebooks randomly placed throughout my room in which I write everything down. And seriously. I write everything down.
8. Ever since I was little, while other little kids had major ambitions to be doctors, or marine biologists, or whatever…I just wanted to be a wife and mom. That hasn’t changed. J
9. I’m ready for spring. I’m sick of the snow.
10. Over the past 2 years, I have changed so much that it actually freaks me out a little bit at times.
11. I am such a little kid. In fact, I spent a good portion of my day today playing with stuffed animals with one of my friends, who’s also 17. (but in our defense, it was for a school project!)
12. At this moment in my life, I am closer to God than I have ever been before, and I’m so insanely thankful for it.
13. My kids will not have normal names. I can guarantee it.
14. I wish Stars Hollow was a real place. That would be insanely awesome.
15. The Wizard of Oz terrifies me. In fact, it makes me a little bit nauseous just to think about it. *shudder*
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end. For today. :D

0 comments: